We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 469-240-6627,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Texas Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Texas departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Texas and Collin County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Do you want to take a more humane approach to wildlife control and removal? You need to give us a call - we’re a family run business with technicians working locally in your area, and we’ve got over a decade of experience backing our tried-and-tested wildlife control methods. We don’t use poisons, instead relying on exclusion devices and non-harmful live cage traps, and we also complete the entire job. Using a 32-point inspection process we will identify all holes that wildlife could use to gain access, and we then seal those holes so once the critters are out, they can’t get back in again. We’ll deal with the disease threat present in the waste material left by wildlife, and we will even repair any damage caused - attic insulation replacement, for example, or chewed electrical wiring. And that’s all with a smile on our faces - our technicians and phone staff are friendly and well-informed in wildlife control, and they’re around to help you 24/7. We know wildlife doesn’t take a day off, and we don’t either. For some free advice, or a free quote, give us a call today! We can provide emergency, same-day appointments if you need them!
We service Grayson County, Fannin County, Hunt County, Rockwall County,
Dallas County, Denton County, and more. We also service Allen
, Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Lavon, Lowry Crossing, Lucas,
McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Nevada, Parker, Princeton, Weseton, Fairview, Hebron, New Hope,
, St. Paul, Westminster, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Collin County wildlife removal