How We Solve Collin County Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
Do you want to take a more humane approach to wildlife control and removal? You need to give us a call - we’re a family run business with technicians working locally in your area, and we’ve got over a decade of experience backing our tried-and-tested wildlife control methods. We don’t use poisons, instead relying on exclusion devices and non-harmful live cage traps, and we also complete the entire job. Using a 32-point inspection process we will identify all holes that wildlife could use to gain access, and we then seal those holes so once the critters are out, they can’t get back in again. We’ll deal with the disease threat present in the waste material left by wildlife, and we will even repair any damage caused - attic insulation replacement, for example, or chewed electrical wiring. And that’s all with a smile on our faces - our technicians and phone staff are friendly and well-informed in wildlife control, and they’re around to help you 24/7. We know wildlife doesn’t take a day off, and we don’t either. For some free advice, or a free quote, give us a call today! We can provide emergency, same-day appointments if you need them!
We service Grayson County, Fannin County, Hunt County, Rockwall County,
Dallas County, Denton County, and more. We also service Allen
, Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Lavon, Lowry Crossing, Lucas,
McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Nevada, Parker, Princeton, Weseton, Fairview, Hebron, New Hope,
, St. Paul, Westminster, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Collin County wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: How to inspect a house for house mouse entry holes
Most times professional rodent control companies usually advise proper house inspection as a way to control rodent infestation. But, the problem now is how can this be done in a property and effective way? If that is also what you are asking, the answer has been provided on this post.
Some places to inspect for house mouse in your home
There are basically some prime areas you should always check while inspecting your house against house mouse. Some of the places include:
2. Crawl space vents
6. Soft vent
7. Laundry vent
Acquire knowledge about house mouse biology
The knowledge of house mice biology, nature, diets, appearance, habitat and behavior will go a long way in helping your cub their menace. This is going to be of important to you when you to find out entry points and their exit points. Your knowledge about these two points will help you get needed solution.
Know the architectural design of your house
Your knowledge about the architectural design of a house will help you to know where to inspect against house mouse. You need to know about the design so as to find out the hidden spots where mouse can easily follow to get into your house. While finding out about this can be difficult, it is one of the most important aspects of house inspection you need to know when you have house mouse infestation. Even the professional rodent control companies usually study the architectural design of any house they want to work on.
Check out for some tell-tale sign indicating presence of house mouse
There are some important tell-tale signs to look out for while inspecting your house from house mouse. Some of these signs include: Their foot prints, droppings and others. Also you should be able to identify the hair or fur style of house mouse so as to be able to identify them. These are among the things you need to consider to ensure proper inspection of your house against house mouse at any point in time. It is what that is going to help you get the solution you have always needed against house mouse.